SINOVATE Bi-Weekly Report 15/09/2021 ~ 30/09/21
Starting this week, we will be releasing Bi-Weekly reports instead of weekly reports. This was decided to have more content on our reports.
The BETELGEUSE release had successfully passed the testnet phase some time ago. Furthermore, it requires additional development to fix compatibility issues among our custom Proof-of-Stake, Deterministic InfinityNodes, and the Bitcoin core codebase of 0.21x.
We have been developing our upcoming mainnet for a while, but we have encountered unforeseen delays. Delays always happen for code perfection.
Members who have been with us for a long time already know that hardfork times are always like this. The community is a little quiet, and there is less activity than usual.
However, every hardfork release constantly improves everything and, of course, our code. This hardfork is especially important because we moved to a new codebase, adding proof of stake to our consensus. The proof of stake code we develop is not used before by others because it is our new code. This new codebase and the infrastructure it brings will be the foundation of everything that we will build for the future, so it must be rock solid.
We are here to build a storage platform for decentralized cloud services. That is our only goal. We want to give power of data in the hands of people, and we will achieve this sooner or later in slow but sure steps.
Again, we thank you all for your patience and support, and we will not let you down ever!
ANNOUNCEMENTS & ARTICLES
We are very close to our release of the BETELGEUSE mainnet upgrade.
- The mainnet upgrade will consist of a new custom fourth-generation proof-of-stake algorithm, aka PoS4.
- The hybrid consensus will bring triple-network security for our blockchain.
- The new Bitcoin core codebase, 0.21.99, contains vast improvements in security, speed, and accessibility.
- Mobile Wallet will include InfinityNode 1-Click node setUP in our mobile application with the never-before-seen node status features.
- We prepared bridges to be used in DeFi exchanges of Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum blockchains such as Uniswap and Pancakeswap.
Thank you for your patience and tremendous support!
It has been three years since our genesis block, and we feel very dynamic as ever.
For the last three years, we have accomplished;
- 770K+ blocks
- 16,414,836 transactions
- 109,755,673 burnt transaction fees
- 1,715,500,000 burnt node colalteral
- 1,304,423 total addresses
- 2002 InfinityNodes
COMMUNITY GROWTH & SOCIAL MEDIA
We continue to experience growth across all social media and communication channels:
We have been, as always, busy developing.
The upcoming Betelgeuse mainnet upgrade and the addition of proof-of-stake for hybrid consensus keep our development team occupied.
MONTHLY NETWORK STATS
The latest Network Stats is also available to view:
The latest Financial Statement is also available to view:
Our latest Monthly Report can be accessed below:
Stay tuned for new announcements as they happen via Discord, Telegram, and Twitter.
As always, Thank you for your tremendous support.
Join us and stay tuned for all forthcoming updates via our website and social media platforms: